Roxy 202 Syncro L/S Springsuit ¹⁸/₁₉ - Blue Ribbon
F'n LITE neoprene made with air cell-rich limestone for lightweight warmth
Flatlock stitched seams; soft, flexible and durable
Back zip entry system with YKK® #10 plastic zip
Hydrowrap completely adjustable neck closure system for a watertight seal
Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 21°C - 23°C / 70°F - 73°F
This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold & conditions at your local break will affect temperatures & choice of equipment
92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
The model is 175cm/5'9" tall and wears a size 6 in the photo
Roxy 202 Syncro L/S Springsuit - Blue Ribbon ERJW403014
|Features||Springsuit, 2MM, Back Zip|
Roxy wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 Year warranty (from the date of purchase) on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry limited 1 Year warranty (from the date of purchase) on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy will repair or replace (at Roxy's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find and fault in workmanship or material during the warranty period please contact the following.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
E-mail the warranty department to obtain Warranty Authorization:
Roxy warranty issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emailing: please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department:
- Make sure your wetsuit is clean and dry.
- Ship your warranty promptly!
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- ZQK is not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.
- Ship to:
Roxy Wetsuit Repairs
5600 Argosy Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
International Warranty Claims:
- To contact a warranty department outside of the United States Click Here.
- Select your country and send your request to their customer service department.
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to ZQK. ZQK will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.
|2||5'3 - 5'5||100 - 120||30.5 - 32.5||23 - 25|
|4||5'4 - 5'6||105 - 125||31.5 - 33.5||24 - 26|
|6||5'5 - 5'7||110 - 130||32.5 - 34.5||25 - 27|
|6T||5'6 - 5'8||115 - 135||32.5 - 34.5||25 - 27|
|8||5'6 - 5'8||120 - 140||34 - 36||26.5 - 28.5|
|8T||5'7 - 5'9||125 - 145||34 - 36||26.5 - 28.5|
|10||5'7 - 5'9||130 - 150||35.5 - 37.5||28 - 30|
|10T||5'8 - 5'10||135 - 155||35.5 - 37.5||28 - 30|
|12||5'8 - 5'10||140 - 160||37 - 39||29.5 - 31.5|
|12T||5'9 - 5'11||150 - 170||37 - 39||29.5 - 31.5|
|14||5'8 - 5'10||160 - 180||38.5 - 40.5||31 - 33|
|16||5'9 - 5'11||160 - 180||40 - 42||32 - 34|