1. Add the new item, with the correct size/color/etc to your cart
2. Add this 'RMA Exchange' item.
3. Put the return order number in the RMA - Order Number box.
When you get your new item, there will be a USPS Pre-Piad label. If it is attached to a package, use that new package for your return. Otherise, use the packing that came with the original order.
Return labels cost will vary from from $7-$24, depending on where you're located and the size of the item.
Return Labels generally cost $7.65 for Rainbows.
Return lables for wetsuits cost $22-35+ depending on location.
Oversized items shipping can be much more expensive.
Surfboards and other oversized items are not eligible for RMA Exchange.
Can I RMA Exchange?
- Item must be in new condition with all tags.
- Item must show no signs of wear - heel and toe print in Rainboaw sandals are considered used and unreturnable.
- Items that have been laundered, stained or otherwise blemished are no long in new condition.
- Items received longer than 30 days are no longer returnable.
- Items missing tags are not returnable.
Special care is needed when returning wetsuits. Wetsuits must be returned in the box in which they arrived or a box with minimum dimensions of 18 X 16 X 4 and folded properly. Wetsuits worn in the water are not eligible for return.
We now have 2 boxes for wetsuits. One for smoothskin wetsuits and one for wetsuits without smothskins (the longer, thinner box 20x16x2.5). This box requires a different fold.
On the bottom of the wetsuit box will be a measurement, please fold the suit according to the size of the box
By returning a wetsuit, you agree to the following conditions.
- The wetsuit is in new condition.
- The wetsuit has not been worn in the water.
- You agree that you have watched the how to fold a wetsuit video.
- The wetsuit will be returned in the original box or a box with minimum dimensions of 18 x 16 x 4
- All tags and packaging must be included in the return.
- If you received a hanger - DO NOT include it in the return.